Samstag, 4. Dezember 2010

PurpleMoon Creations an incredible store

This is one of the best stores in Second Life and should be landmarked by everyone who is in need of great gowns and hair. They also have casual wear but I am a sucker for big hair and gown so I will show you my two favourit items by PurpleMoon Creations. First up we have the Era hair which I am wearing in black a great hair style which will stop traffic on any sim you'll arrive!




The second picture shows the Corina gown in Nougat with an absoulte amazing fan for the back. I adore it!!




Style Card:

Pic 1: Hair by  :: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations
         Skin, eyes & lashes by LeLutka
         Bangles & Nails by [MANDALA]
         Outfit by Paper Couture (old collection)

Pic2: Dress by   :: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations
        Skin, eyes & lashes by LeLutka
        Hair by VANITY HAIR

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen